28 de agosto de 2008

Inicia Nadal su participación en el US Open... bloggeando

El tenista número 1 del mundo, Rafael Nadal, inicia su participación en el US Open bloggeando su experiencia en el torneo que se juega en Nueva York.

Su primera entrada produjo una interesante reflexión: la tele es primero, yo el último.

Aquí la idea:

One thing that is kind of weird is that I played my first round on Monday and my next match, my second round match, is tomorrow, Thursday, and it's the last match!!! Not second or third or even fourth ... last match.

From a technical point of view it doesn't make much sense but I do understand it is a TV thing and also the tournament has told us that it is because they wanted me to experience the night match and the crowds here at that time.


Aquí su blog.

Aquí su sitio oficial.

...

No hay comentarios: