Aquí los primeros cinco:
- Do not let anyone enter the restaurant without a warm greeting.
- Do not make a singleton feel bad. Do not say, “Are you waiting for someone?” Ask for a reservation. Ask if he or she would like to sit at the bar.
- Never refuse to seat three guests because a fourth has not yet arrived.
- If a table is not ready within a reasonable length of time, offer a free drink and/or amuse-bouche. The guests may be tired and hungry and thirsty, and they did everything right.
- Tables should be level without anyone asking. Fix it before guests are seated.
Aquí la media lista completa. La mitad de la lista se publicará hacia finales de esta semana.
Aunque no se tenga un restaurante, es interesante revisar la lista desde la perspectiva del comensal.